To be a good leader in Optical, you have to be driven by a contagious passion!
That is complimented by:
• The commitment of continuous learning and curiosity about our industry
• Keeping customer service top of mind
• A desire to grow and continuous improvement
• A vision to innovate and inspire
• A desire to excel in all aspects of our daily tasks
• The respect and kindness we owe each other
• Experience in management and a good business sense
• Optical skill that has clients coming back and asking for you by name
Our key to success:
• Sharing knowledge, responsibilities and the expectations of upper management, while providing top-notch service to each client as if they were a member of our own family. It is also, to work with motivated people and to be receptive to the ideas of others. Mutual motivation, positive attitude and inspiration by people around us, is what sets us apart as a successful team. We truly care! About our clients but also about each other. The value the importance of taking a few minutes to ask our colleagues how are they doing and how can we help them when they may not behaving the best of days. We welcome our new colleague with open arms and ensure they have a great experience working with us from day one.
• If you think you would be the right fit for our team, Visions Optical would definitively like to meet you!
• We are currently looking for a talented Managing Licensed Optician to fill that role at our Victoria Mayfair Optique Boutique.
• Are you enthusiastic and dynamic, ready to share your positive energy and fresh perspectives with the team and our clients? Do you also have experience in the Optical industry, have already managed teams for more than 3 years, and have a strong computer aptitude? We definitively want to talk to you!
• Visions Optical offer you the opportunity to work with advanced technologies, opportunities for career growth, multidisciplinary teams, a stimulating environment, and continuing education plans.
Send Your Resume as soon as possible to:
Director – BC Operations